On 13 May 2023, both(Raghav Chadha and Parineeti Chopra) got engaged. The engagement took place at Kapurthala House in Connaught Place. Several family members and politicians were observed making their way to Kapurthala House in attendance of the engagement ceremony. Stay updated with live news on the engagement of Parineeti Chopra and Raghav Chadha, as the couple have recently exchanged engagement vows in a ceremony held in Delhi. Both have shared their engagement pics on their Instagram pages.
- For the ceremony, both individuals opted for attire in an elegant ivory hue.
- Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is Parineeti’s cousin, In a stunning display of fashion, Priyanka Chopra graced the venue of Parineeti Chopra and Raghav Chadha’s engagement ceremony wearing a beautiful yellow ruffle saree, although her husband Nick Jonas won’t be present.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal and Punjab CM Bhagwant Mann reached at Kapurthala House with there wives, adding to the dignified presence and making the occasion even more special.
- Manish Malhotra opted for a stylish black ethnic ensemble as his choice of attire for the engagement ceremony of Parineeti Chopra and Raghav Chadha at Kapurthala House.
- Giani Harpreet Singh Ji, the esteemed individual entrusted with conducting the engagement ceremony of Parineeti Chopra and Raghav Chadha in Delhi, has arrived at the venue.
- Congress leader P Chidambaram and former Maharashtra minister Aaditya Thackeray also attended the engagement ceremony of Parineeti Chopra and Raghav Chadha.